Wednesday 19 March 2014

Girl Meets World

I've been told that the first entry in a blog demands something interesting. Hmmn...what could I possibly say and make this interesting? How about an introduction?
 I'm a senior college undergrad and not to mention of legal age! I stress on the 'legal age' factor because,
1. I've very recently turned 21 and I'm stoked.
2. Many of the things I've been doing, I can now do so legally! :D
3. It's fun sayin' it.

Also I'm super lazy. Like seriously. I am just too lazy. Or my bed has the hots for me! 'cuz it never lets me go! Geddit? geddit? ok that joke sucked.

I am totally an artist too. Because all they do is eat, sleep and be cranky and call it 'surge of creativity'. I do that so well, quite frankly its shocking my artistic career didn't take off yet.

I'm into fashion, food and sleeping, if you couldn't tell. I like my coffee with frothy milk. I believe in YOLO, but saying that is just very old and pathetic so I'm gonna be like, "Yo, you only live once, bitches!" Now now, much better. I like soccer(I mean let's face it, cute sweaty guys running around in tights and swearing, who doesn't dig that?! Am I right or am I right!) That last bit just sounded pretentious. I am fond of all things sweet and that would explain the ever reluctant clothes-fitting events I attend. I have a soft spot for red velvet cupcakes, carrots and trust retail therapy to be the best therapy ever (If you're gonna be spending all that money on therapy at least make sure you look cute, combine those 2 sentiments and what do u have? Retail Therapy, voila! On that notelemme tell you, I love cronuts. I think they're not a fad and are here to stay.) I like cooking, reading and criticizing works of art, people, my beanie.
Let's just keep it to that, it's getting weird now.
     I despise agony aunts and yet love to wiggle into those shoes sometimes, and I'm gonna toot my own horn a lil' bit here, but I give the best advices ever! 
I'm also moody and cranky and very honest when I'm moody and cranky, so expect some of that too.

Lastly, I'm here to get to know you guys, take a plunge into the world of healthy living and hopefully stay on the right track and I would love it if you guys would join me in my journey.

-Tina ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment